Postal + Prints private mailbox services provide you with a real street address unlike a P.O box and are available in multiple sizes to fit your needs.
Renting a private mailbox is the most efficient way to receive your mail and packages. Small office and home office business operators have used private mailboxes for decades to help manage their business. Private citizens use them for safety, security, and convenience.
Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street Address instead of a residential address or P.O. Box — better for business and personal mail and packages.
- Free package receiving — We accept packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL,— never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Free “Mail Check” — Call ahead to see if you have mail — no wasted trips.
- Mail Forwarding — Do you travel and fret about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you overnight, weekly, monthly, or on demand.
- Anonymity & Privacy — Your information is safe with us.
- Permanent Address — Do you move frequently? Tired of your mail “chasing” you? Problem solved.
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business address.
- Mailbox sizes offered in small, medium, large with 3 months, 6 months or 12 months rental options.
How to open a Mailbox Rental:
- Complete the USPS Form 1583 https://about.usps.com/forms/ps1583.pdf
- Bring in the completed USPS 1583 form along with two forms of identification. One identification must contain a photo and both must contain current residential address.
- Current driver's license or state identification card
- Armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporation identification card
- Alien registration card or certificate of naturalization
- Current lease, mortgage or Deed of Trust
- Voter or vehicle registration card
- Home or vehicle insurance registration card